MR. JOE'S KITCHEN

MR. JOE'S KITCHEN

Thursday, August 18, 2016

Sorry! I know I haven't updated this blog in a while. Having a blog is fun but it's also a bit of a chore and I find it easy to procrastinate. 

But, even though I haven't been posting, I have been busy in the kitchen. In the next few updates I'll show you some pictures of what I've been up to. 

To begin with here is some food from the grill. I use a Weber Kettle BBQ and a Weber Spirit Gas Grill for my outdoor cooking.


Grilled Beef Tenderloin


BBQ Smoked Pork with Creamy Macaroni Salad and Apple Cabbage Coleslaw


Smoked Turkey and Cranberry Apple Pie


BBQ Ribs


BBQ Burnt Ends


Grilled Tri-Tip


Mahogany Smoked BBQ Chicken


Grilled London Broil


Smoked Turkey Roulade with Traditional Sage and Onion Stuffing


Texas Style BBQ Shredded Beef Sliders

No comments:

Post a Comment